Book your spot in a Group Fitness Class or to book a Tennis or Sports Court please book through Nabooki here: https://bit.ly/2V5eTo5
We are excited to announce that as per the state government restrictions, Y Leisure City will re-open on Monday 22nd June from 8.30am with the following programs and services;
- Health Club including Group Fitness classes
- Gymnastics classes (specific levels only, see details below)
- Tennis lessons
- Café (takeaway only)
Looking for some FAQ's? Click here to see our most up to date responses to common questions regarding the reopening.
The remaining programs and services including Swimming lessons, Junior sports, Sports competitions, remaining Gymnastics levels and Child's play will resume once further restrictions are lifted by the state government.
Our Health Club will operate with up to 20 people in the downstairs gym and up to 8 people in the ladies gym. No booking required. Our group fitness studio and indoor cycling studio can have up to 10 participants in a class, attendance is by booking only.
Gymnastics classes will resume with the following levels only - Kinder 2-4, Kinder 4-5, Yellow, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Ruby and Diamond.
Tennis lessons will resume as normal.
Stay tuned for specific information about your program which will be emailed to you from Wednesday 10th June 2020. In this email we will attach a 'Frequently asked Questions' sheet.
For now, we're working hard at ensuring Y Leisure City is a safe, clean environment. Here are some safety guidelines we'll be asking of you when you return;
- No handshakes or hugs, a smile or wave is great
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing
- Please wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser
- If you or your child is unwell, please do not attend
- Please bring your own equipment where applicable – tennis racquet, yoga mat, gym towel (no access to Gym unless you have a towel)
- Please bring your own water bottle as our water fountains are currently not available.
- Please shower at home before and after visiting (showers and changing facilities are closed at present)
- Please minimise the need to gather with others in communal areas including foyers and change rooms
- Group Fitness classes have limited capacities, please follow booking instructions to secure your place.
- Program areas and spaces have limited capacities of members, players and spectators. Please read and follow capacity signage before entering an area.
Here's what you'll see when you return;
- Clear markings of where to enter and exit
- Protective screens at our front desk
- Some of our staff will be wearing gloves
- Cleaning stations will be available for you to wipe equipment before and after use
- Staff will be regularly cleaning high touch surfaces
- Staff will wipe down and sanitise equipment pre and post sessions
- Our fitness equipment has been repositioned to ensure participants are 1.5m apart
We will continue to provide updates via email, our website and on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ymcaleisurecity
For the most up-to-date information, including best-practice hygiene and avoiding spreading the virus please refer to the following websites: