The Y Leisure City’s School Holiday Program offers children a range of opportunities and experiences that are the right mixture of fun, adventure and interest-based activities.
At the Y Leisure City children will the opportunity to participate in a number of centre-based activities including tennis, basketball, soccer and volleyball clinics, fitness classes specially designed for school-aged children all run by qualified Y instructors as well as swimming on selected days.
• School Holiday Program Children aged 5–8 yrs
• Junior Leadership Program Children aged 9–12 yrs
The program also offers a number of excursions including 10 pin bowling and other event depending on the time of year.
Please note due to current government restrictions the upcoming Spring School Holiday program will be open ONLY for vulnerable children and children whose parents are permitted workers. If you are a permitted worker and intend for your child/ren to attend our service, you will need a permit to access our service.
What is a classified as a permitted worker or vulnerable child?
“Permitted Worker” Each adult in the household is required to be engaged in work that cannot be completed at home, and no other arrangements for care can be made. Those workers will be issued a permit by their employer which they are required to carry around on themselves during these restrictions.
“Vulnerable Children” including:
- children in out-of-home care
- children deemed by Child Protection and/or Family Services to be at risk of harm
- children identified by the school as vulnerable (including via referral from a family violence agency, homelessness or youth justice service or mental health or other health
- children with a disability who also have one of the above two categories, or where the family is experiencing severe stress.
We remain deeply committed to our children and families and to providing care for all children and families who need our services consistent with the law.
Daily base rate is $72.00 per child (before CCS is applied)
The out of pocket expense depends on your entitlement to Child Care Subsidy, as assessed by Centrelink. If you know your CCS rate, feel free to contact us to discuss how your fees will be reduced.
If you have not been assessed for CCS, please contact Centrelink on 13 61 50 or Multi-lingual helpline 13 12 02.
Prices for some excursions may vary – please refer to the program schedule for the additional price outlined.