Indoor football is a modified non-contact version of AFL played over a length of 5 indoor tennis courts (roughly 70 metres long and 25 metres wide), with rebound nets. The modified rules encourage clean skills and intelligent play often resulting in high scoring matches! Our Indoor Football competition is open to anybody, whether you’re a footballer looking to fine tune your skills between matches or somebody who wants to have a kick, we’d love to have you in our competition!
Some of the key Indoor Football rules include:
- Key Rules of Indoor Football:
- No contact
- No kicking off the ground
- Not allowed to touch netting
- No punching the ball – you must use an open hand
- 5 secs to dispose of the ball
- Continuous play kick in from both goals and points
- 4 x 8 minute quarters
- Teams must be wearing matching tops with numbers
- Indoor football requires 8 on-court players – but feel free to bring subs with you!
Game Time & Cost
|Game Type||Cost Per Game (Per Team)||Day & Time|
|Men’s||$120||Monday & Wednesday Nights from 7.00pm|
Register to Play
How can I register?
- If you’d like to register a team please Click Here
- If you are a single player please fill out our enquiry form and we’ll find you a team to join!